AN INVESTMENT IN EDUCATION - AN INVESTMENT
An Investment In Education - Oil Investments 2011 - Investment Accounting Gaap.
An Investment In Education
- outer layer or covering of an organ or part or organism
- The action or process of investing money for profit or material result
- An act of devoting time, effort, or energy to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
- the commitment of something other than money (time, energy, or effort) to a project with the expectation of some worthwhile result; "this job calls for the investment of some hard thinking"; "he made an emotional investment in the work"
- A thing that is worth buying because it may be profitable or useful in the future
- investing: the act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit
- the activities of educating or instructing; activities that impart knowledge or skill; "he received no formal education"; "our instruction was carefully programmed"; "good classroom teaching is seldom rewarded"
- knowledge acquired by learning and instruction; "it was clear that he had a very broad education"
- The process of receiving or giving systematic instruction, esp. at a school or university
- A body of knowledge acquired while being educated
- The theory and practice of teaching
- the gradual process of acquiring knowledge; "education is a preparation for life"; "a girl's education was less important than a boy's"
Investment: through education
Through VCA workshops (Vision-Commitment- Action) our partners learn how to deal with life-matters like gender-equality, education, health-care; not in the least as concerns HIV-Aids.
We attended a workshop (a drama played by the inhabitants of the epicenter) about how to deal with the problems of HIV-aids: how to explain your husband to be wise and do the Aids-test and how to use a condom.
Governor Patrick highlights early childhood education investments at the Holyoke Chicopee Springfield Head Start.
Thursday, May 20, 2010 -- Governor Patrick shakes the hand of a student who welcomed him to Head Start in Springfield.
(Photo credit: Eugena Ossi/Governor's Office)
land investment co
investment proposal for
quest capital investments
where to invest in the stock market
investment mortgage refinance
top investments for 2011
free investment training
invest in movies
invest in students
05.11.2011. u 17:13 •