San Antonio Hotels And Motels : Hotel Rimouski Quebec
San Antonio Hotels And Motels
- Frederic Dard (Frederic Charles Antoine Dard, June 29, 1921 in Bourgoin-Jallieu, Isere - June 6, 2000 in Switzerland) was a French writer and author of the San-Antonio series..
- The City of San Antonio is the second-largest city in the American state of Texas and the seventh-largest city in the United States with a population of 1.4 million. The city is the seat of Bexar County.
- An industrial city in south central Texas; pop. 1,144,646. It is the site of the Alamo mission
- a city of south central Texas; site of the Alamo; site of several military bases and a popular haven for vacationers
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- (hotel) a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- Hotel is a dimensional real estate game created by Milton Bradley in 1986. It is similar to Square Mile and Prize Property. In Hotel the players are building resort hotels and attempting to drive their competitors into bankruptcy.
- HOTELS (ISSN-1047-2975) is a trade publication serving the information needs of the worldwide hospitality industry.
- (motel) a motor hotel
- A roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in a low building with parking directly outside
- A motel is a hotel designed for motorists, and usually has a parking area for motor vehicles. They are common in the United States.
- The Motels are a New Wave music band from the Los Angeles area best known for "Only the Lonely" and "Suddenly Last Summer", both of which peaked at #9 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1982 and 1983, respectively. Their song "Total Control" reached #4 on the Australian charts in 1980.
(Old) Bexar County Jail
San Antonio, Texas
Constructed in 1879 with only 2 floors. In 1911, a 3rd floor was added with a trapdoor and gallows which were last used in 1923. A fourth floor was added in 1926 and the original limestone was covered with brick veneer. It was last used as a jil in 1962 and recently has been renovated for use a a hotel. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Hot Wells postcard
In 1927, the Hot Wells Tourist Park Company constructed tourist cottages around the foundation of the old hotel and elsewhere around the grounds. In 1942, the property was converted it into a motel and trailer park. This postcard is from 1952.
majestic palace hotel florianopolis
hotel gardena grodnerhof ortisei
thon hotel oslo airport
patong beach hotel
hotels in siesta key beach
princess hotel in belize