AMISH COFFEE TABLES
OAK PEDESTAL DINING TABLES : OAK PEDESTAL
Oak Pedestal Dining Tables : Antique Mission Dining Table : Laminate Top Kitchen Table.
Oak Pedestal Dining Tables
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- The base or support on which a statue, obelisk, or column is mounted
- base: a support or foundation; "the base of the lamp"
- Each of the two supports of a kneehole desk or table, typically containing drawers
- a position of great esteem (and supposed superiority); "they put him on a pedestal"
- A position in which one is greatly or uncritically admired
- an architectural support or base (as for a column or statue)
- A tree that bears acorns as fruit, and typically has lobed deciduous leaves. Oaks are common in many north temperate forests and are an important source of hard and durable wood used chiefly in construction, furniture, and (formerly) shipbuilding
- A smoky flavor or aroma characteristic of wine aged in barrels made from this wood
- the hard durable wood of any oak; used especially for furniture and flooring
- a deciduous tree of the genus Quercus; has acorns and lobed leaves; "great oaks grow from little acorns"
- An Oak is a tree or shrub in the genus Quercus (; Latin "oak tree"), of which about 600 species exist on earth. "Oak" may also appear in the names of species in related genera, notably Lithocarpus.
"New" oak pedestal table installed in our dining room. It has two leaves so with a little scrunching we should be able to seat 8 if we want to. The rest of the time it will be tres intime, as Roy says, for the two of us.
It came with a table pad. We'll be on the lookout for more of these 30s office/courtroom/principal's chairs, too.
July 14, 2007.
"New" dining room table -- oak pedestal table with two leaves and table pad, bought at Circa Gallery 2044 Sansom Street. I wanted a table like this but was holding out for elaborate claw feet until I remembered what a nuisance those feet are to care for. July 14, 2007.
tasmanian oak dining table
contemporary buffet tables
counter dining table
bernhardt console table
boomerang cocktail table
wood metal dining table
half round bar table
19.10.2011. u 19:24 | 0 Komentara | Print | # | ^