AMISH COFFEE TABLES
FOLDING DINING TABLE - DINING TABLE
FOLDING DINING TABLE - SOFA TABLE PLANS
Folding Dining Table
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- (of a piece of furniture or equipment) Be able to be bent or rearranged into a flatter or more compact shape, typically in order to make it easier to store or carry
- Mix an ingredient gently with (another ingredient), esp. by lifting a mixture with a spoon so as to enclose it without stirring or beating
- foldable: capable of being folded up and stored; "a foldaway bed"
- fold: a geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock
- protein folding: the process whereby a protein molecule assumes its intricate three-dimensional shape; "understanding protein folding is the next step in deciphering the genetic code"
- Bend (something flexible and relatively flat) over on itself so that one part of it covers another
Le strutture FastLeg lasciano spazio per sedersi comodamente.
The FastLeg structures leave room to sit comfortably.
Antique folding dining table
Beautiful folding table in excellent condition--I think this is European Walnut. Asking $1,000.
carousel coffee table
saarinen oval table
white round coffee tables
slate top sofa tables
virco folding tables
natural wood dining tables
mirrored cocktail tables
19.10.2011. u 19:19 | 0 Komentara | Print | # | ^