AMISH COFFEE TABLES
OAK TABLE - OAK
OAK TABLE - HAND PAINTED END TABLES.
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- A smoky flavor or aroma characteristic of wine aged in barrels made from this wood
- the hard durable wood of any oak; used especially for furniture and flooring
- An Oak is a tree or shrub in the genus Quercus (; Latin "oak tree"), of which about 600 species exist on earth. "Oak" may also appear in the names of species in related genera, notably Lithocarpus.
- A tree that bears acorns as fruit, and typically has lobed deciduous leaves. Oaks are common in many north temperate forests and are an important source of hard and durable wood used chiefly in construction, furniture, and (formerly) shipbuilding
- a deciduous tree of the genus Quercus; has acorns and lobed leaves; "great oaks grow from little acorns"
Oval top oak table.
The whole top sanded to a reasonable finish with most of the burn marks gone, we did find some areas of white filler where someone has repaired it previously.
This table is approx 1860-1870 and been kept real well. Is an antique.
glass top round end table
round glass coffee tables
traditional glass coffee tables
modern extension tables
parsons expandable dining table
solid wood poker tables
lifetime 6 foot folding table
wood conference room table
tree coffee tables
19.10.2011. u 19:17 | 0 Komentara | Print | # | ^