AMISH COFFEE TABLES
VICTORIAN CONSOLE TABLE. VICTORIAN CONSOLE
Victorian console table. Glass occasional tables. Suction cups for glass tables.
Victorian Console Table
- A table meant to be displayed against a wall. It may be attached to the wall with only two front legs or freestanding on four legs.
- (Console Tables) Tables made for fixing against a wall and having no legs at the back. They came into fashion early in the eighteenth century, and were made often in pairs.
- A table supported by ornamented brackets, either movable or fixed against a wall
- a small table fixed to a wall or designed to stand against a wall
- of or relating to Queen Victoria of Great Britain or to the age in which she ruled; "Victorian morals"
- a person who lived during the reign of Victoria
- A person who lived during the Victorian period
- priggish: exaggeratedly proper; "my straitlaced Aunt Anna doesn't approve of my miniskirts"
Victorian style home in Eugene, Oregon. 3 exposures in Photomatix.
29-70: English Victorian marble top console table
round coffee table
folding table dining
rotor coffee table
round wood and glass coffee table
40 round coffee table
glass and metal coffee tables
queen anne coffee table set
sofa and end tables
patio dining table and chairs
19.10.2011. u 19:09 | 0 Komentara | Print | # | ^