AMISH COFFEE TABLES
WARREN PLATNER DINING TABLE. WARREN PLATNER
Warren Platner Dining Table. Folding Aluminum Picnic Table.
Warren Platner Dining Table
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- Samuel Ball Platner (December 4, 1863 – August 20, 1921) was an American classicist and archaeologist.
- A densely populated or labyrinthine building or district
- United States writer and poet (1905-1989)
- a series of connected underground tunnels occupied by rabbits
- United States jurist who served as chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1891-1974)
- A network of interconnecting rabbit burrows
- An enclosed piece of land set aside for breeding game, esp. rabbits
Jim's Great Grandmother, Mary Davis Platner (1859-1928) was born in Madison County, Arkansas. She married Christopher Platner in 1878 in Barry County, Missouri and they lived in Newton and McDonald Counties in Missouri. Picture about 1890
Platner, CO west grain elevator.
Platner, CO has two grain elevators. The double that you see in this view is not an active elevator. Platner is on the BNSF mainline, Denver, CO to McCook, NE
wedding buffet table
living room sofa table
deco console tables
children wooden table and chairs
coffee table for living room
black coffee and end tables
dining table with bench
bar table and chair
19.10.2011. u 19:08 | 1 Komentara | Print | # | ^