Art Deco District Hotel. Hotel Garni. Key Lime Inn.
Art Deco District Hotel
- Design style of the 1920s and ’30s. Most tonneau- (barrel-) shaped and rectangular watches were inspired by the art deco movement.
- deco: a style of design that was popular in the 1920s and 1930s; marked by stylized forms and geometric designs adapted to mass production
- The predominant decorative art style of the 1920s and 1930s, characterized by precise and boldly delineated geometric shapes and strong colors, and used most notably in household objects and in architecture
- Art Deco is an eclectic artistic and design style which had its origins in Paris in the first decades of the 20th century. The style "originated in the twenties" and continued to be employed until after World War II.
- An area of a country or city, esp. one regarded as a distinct unit because of a particular characteristic
- a region marked off for administrative or other purposes
- Districts are a type of administrative division, in some countries managed by a local government. They vary greatly in size, spanning entire regions or counties, several municipalities, or subdivisions of municipalities.
- A region defined for an administrative purpose
- The District of Columbia; Washington, DC
- zone: regulate housing in; of certain areas of towns
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
The Height of Fashion - in Miami Beach Art Deco District
The height of fashion is to have a matching car and hotel.
This was seen while visiting the the Art Deco district in Miami Beach. We took many more pictured of historical hotel, but sadly none had a matching car.
Shot at 17mm, ISO100 f10 and 1/200s +- 2 stop.
Processed with photomatix.
Processed the -2 in photomatix as a single 16 image
Reblend the 2 HDR to remove ghosting
Rebuild perspective in hugin to square up the building
Recropped, changed the curves, saturation.
I'm learning and want to improve. Don't hesitate to post constructive criticism!
Je veux m'ameliorer. N'hesitez pas a me donner des critiques constructives!
Miami Beach Art Deco Hotel
Cadet Hotel in the Art Deco District of Miami Beach, Florida.
grand mayan hotel puerto vallarta
accommodation in whitby
hotel at the atlanta airport
prinsenhof hotel bruges
job in dubai hotels
bahamas hotel for sale
san ranieri hotel pisa
discounts on hotel rooms
panzian hotel beach resort