Atrium Hotel Krakow : Cheap Hotels In Long Beach : Disney Hotels Florida.
Atrium Hotel Krakow
- An open-roofed entrance hall or central court in an ancient Roman house
- In modern architecture, an atrium (plural atria) is a large open space, often several stories high and having a glazed roof and/or large windows, often situated within an office building and usually located immediately beyond the main entrance doors.
- the central area in a building; open to the sky
- any chamber that is connected to other chambers or passageways (especially one of the two upper chambers of the heart)
- A central hall or court in a modern building, with rooms or galleries opening off it, often glass-covered
- Each of the two upper cavities of the heart from which blood is passed to the ventricles. The right atrium receives deoxygenated blood from the veins of the body; the left atrium receives oxygenated blood from the pulmonary vein
- Cracow: an industrial city in southern Poland on the Vistula
- Krakow , also spelled Krakow or Cracow ( ), is the second largest and one of the oldest cities in Poland. Its historic centre was inscribed on the list of World Heritage Sites as the first of its kind.
- Krakow is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Warta, within Sieradz County, Lodz Voivodeship, in central Poland. It lies approximately west of Warta, north-west of Sieradz, and west of the regional capital Lodz.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
Atrium of Rathbone Hall on the campus of Kansas State University in Manhattan Kansas. Completed in 1982 for $8 million. It was the second of three buildings built for the engineering department.
An atrium at the Reagan Building complex in downtown DC.
apache motel myrtle beach
hotel convencion madrid
skiathos princess hotel skiathos
nh hotels frankfurt airport
congress hotel frankfurt
disneyland south hotels