Bamboo pub table : 8 folding banquet table.
Bamboo Pub Table
- A giant woody grass that grows chiefly in the tropics, where it is widely cultivated
- The hollow jointed stem of this plant, used as a cane or to make furniture and implements
- the hard woody stems of bamboo plants; used in construction and crafts and fishing poles
- Bamboo ' is a group of perennial evergreens in the true grass family Poaceae, subfamily Bambusoideae, tribe Bambuseae. Giant bamboos''' are the largest members of the grass family.
- woody tropical grass having hollow woody stems; mature canes used for construction and furniture
Inside 'Mamajiro's' -the izakaya we have taken to going very frequently
The number 1 rule in most of the izakaya is no shoes allowed -you take them off at the door and leave them in a locker, making sure that you try to remember what the kanji symbol on your lockers looks like! It's really quite nice wandering around a pub/ restaurant in your socks! There's no chairs -all the tables are very low and you sit on a cushion next to the table. Some of the izakayas -like this one- have holes underneath the table so you can stretch your legs out if you need to. The bamboo curtains separate the tables into smaller booths when the izakaya gets busy.
Alfred Hotel, Camperdown, beer garden I
Continuing the weekly pub crawl:
a handful of tables, a row of bamboo. A glass of James Squire's best - appropriate since the brewery where it is made is just down the road.
tile dining room tables
oak counter height dining table
ashley console table
folding camp tables
french kitchen tables
cast iron coffee table
painted buffet table
dining table leg