Modern Kitchen Tables : Glass Console Tables : Oak Kitchen Tables.
Modern Kitchen Tables
- a room equipped for preparing meals
- A set of fixtures, cabinets, and appliances that are sold together and installed in such a room or area
- The Custard Factory is an arts and media production centre in Birmingham, England .
- A room or area where food is prepared and cooked
- A kitchen is a room or part of a room used for cooking and food preparation.
- A person who advocates or practices a departure from traditional styles or values
- a contemporary person
- belonging to the modern era; since the Middle Ages; "modern art"; "modern furniture"; "modern history"; "totem poles are modern rather than prehistoric"
- a typeface (based on an 18th century design by Gianbattista Bodoni) distinguished by regular shape and hairline serifs and heavy downstrokes
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- (table) a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
Modern-Industrial Kitchen Table
Using angle iron and an old maple tabletop, this modern-industrial kitchen table was created. Getting a high luster on raw angle iron required an extensive process of sanding. The interior of the angle iron has been sandblasted and the whole steel structure has been treated with a clear metal protectant. The maple top is reclaimed.
Atomic-age kitchen chairs and table as seen on a recent vintage hunting expedition. Table top isn't original but pretty cool nonetheless!
accent table covers
wood iron coffee table
32 round coffee table
french country console table
mission sofa tables
oak lift top table
bar height outdoor dining table
table top pedestal