Small bar table. Contemporary outdoor table
Small Bar Table
- A bar table is a table in a common law courtroom at which advocates sit or stand . It is generally situated between the Bench and the well of the court, where the public sit. Advocates such as barristers sit facing the Bench with their backs to the well.
- A long table near the front of the courtroom where lawyers stand when they are addressing the court and sit when others are addressing the court.
- on a small scale; "think small"
- the slender part of the back
- Small items of clothing, esp. underwear
- limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a little dining room"; "a little house"; "a small car"; "a little (or small) group"
murphy's bar table
One of a series made from small thick matt floor tiles, in order to withstand the wear and tear of Life in an Irish Bar. I still have one hand several sizes bigger than the other, from nipping all that 'hard stuff' . . .
This was presented to the MD of Murphy's Brewery, Cork ( gave it away? . . . must have been mad or drunk)
pin wheel table topper
Using moda Bar Harbor charm pack. Backing and bias binding cut from an old cotton bed sheet.
I also made a small patchwork picture (in background) from a pinwheel block that went a bit wrong! :-)
stainless steel outdoor table
coffee table lounge
bar style kitchen tables
shaker dining tables
60 round dining table with leaf
rustic round kitchen table
glass dining table and chairs
oak telephone tables