Beds Drapes. Conservatory Venetian Blinds. Sheer Balloon Shades.
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- (drape) the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; "she adjusted the drape of her skirt"
- (drape) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- (drape) arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
- (bed) furnish with a bed; "The inn keeper could bed all the new arrivals"
- A place or article used by a person or animal for sleep or rest
- The time for sleeping
- A piece of furniture for sleep or rest, typically a framework with a mattress and coverings
- (bed) a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep; "he sat on the edge of the bed"; "the room had only a bed and chair"
- (bed) a plot of ground in which plants are growing; "the gardener planted a bed of roses"
This bed, with hand woven and embroidered silk sheets and drapes, was made in China.It was a gift from the Chinese Emperor to one of the King Georges. It has been in storage over the century and although it was taken on tour it has never been slept in.
The big bed-in
The Bluecoat's bed-ins finished with one last big bed-in, This featured lots of things from the previous bed-in, and I was chuffed to see that the colourful Purlesque blanket that we made during our occupation of the bed was draped across the front.
graber solar shades
electric hurricane shutters
beds with canopys
exterior door awnings
milk glass lamp shade
flower in the shade lyrics
10x20 car canopy
thermal window shade