Canopy curtain rods - Plantation shutters sliding glass door.
Canopy Curtain Rods
- (Curtain rod) A curtain rail or traverse rod is a device used to suspend curtains, usually above windows or along the edges of showers, though also wherever curtains might be used.
- (Curtain rod (Book Titles)) Interior Decorating: Curt Enrod ^JG
- the transparent covering of an aircraft cockpit
- Cover or provide with a canopy
- cover with a canopy
- the umbrellalike part of a parachute that fills with air
Argington Bam Canopy Support - Bamboo
Add the Bam Canopy Support Rod and Drape (sold separately) to create a heavenly ambience for baby as they lay in their Bam Bassinet. Attaches easily with a single bolt. Features: Environmentally friendly - Made of solid birch and birch ply harvested from sustainable managed forests E-Zero guarantee - 0% formaldehyde emissions in wood products All materials, glues, stains and finishes are 100% non-toxic and are low VOC. Specifications: Measures 28” from the top of the bassinet rail to the top of the drape. Gift Wrap not available.
I created the canopy out of a curtain by hanging the end tabs on cup hooks screwed into the ceiling. The other end I tacked up and planned to thread over a rod hung by hooks at some point. An alternative headboard treatment was created by some fabric, bamboo pole and wooden curtain loops.
30th Birthday Party - The Lounge
Converted bathtub into lounge... 3/4" plywood covered with thick foam and wrapped in black vinyl. Cheap curtains drapped over additional tension shower curtain rods create a canopy effect. Colored pendant light suspended in the center. next time I'll steam the curtains... :)
discount venetian blinds
windows with shades
brown drum shade
children's blackout blinds
queen sized canopy bed
homemade hunting blinds
honeycomb window shade