GOBLET PLEAT DRAPERY. CANOPY HOIST.
Goblet Pleat Drapery
- (Goblet Pleats) A pleat that is pushed out and filled with curtain lining instead of folded inward.
- A three dimensional fold in fabric with a waisted bulbous shape. top
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
The client wanted to pull color tones from the Papyrus brought back from a trip to Egypt. A blue was chosen to compliment the chocolate wall coverings and the blues in the art piece. The draperies are accented by using a gold silk band down the inside of each panel and gold silk knots on each of the goblet pleats.
After Dining Room Window-R
We chose to accent the brow arch by using beautiful butterscotch fabric with goblet pleats which are mounted on rosettes and used decorative iron hold backs to complete this look.
roll up shutter parts
shades for hair
curtain for canopy bed
tiffany style lamp shades
how to string a roman shade
enclosed deer blinds
skylight blinds and shades
awning sun shades
balcony sun shade