I WOULD DRAPE MYSELF IN VELVET - SHADING SCREENS - PAINTABLE EXTERIOR SHUTTERS.
I Would Drape Myself In Velvet
- resembling velvet in having a smooth soft surface
- A closely woven fabric of silk, cotton, or nylon, that has a thick short pile on one side
- Soft downy skin that covers a deer's antler while it is growing
- smooth and soft to sight or hearing or touch or taste
- a silky densely piled fabric with a plain back
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- place casually; "The cat draped herself on the sofa"
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
Velvet Revolver at Manchester Apollo. 17.3.08
Velvet worm found in Iwokrama, Guyana,
third eye blinds new album
king metal canopy bed
wrought iron canopies
coleman faulkner awning
kennel shade cloth
canopy tanning bed
vianne glass shades
dry shade perennials