What shade of red lipstick is right for me : Audi sun shade.
What Shade Of Red Lipstick Is Right For Me
- Lipstick is a cosmetic product containing pigments, oils, waxes, and emollients that applies color and texture to the lips. There are many varieties of lipstick. As with most other types of makeup, lipstick is typically, but not exclusively, worn by women.
- form by tracing with lipstick; "The clown had lipsticked circles on his cheeks"
- makeup that is used to color the lips
- Colored cosmetic applied to the lips from a small solid stick
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- shadow: cast a shadow over
- represent the effect of shade or shadow on
- relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- Screen from direct light
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- Of a color at the end of the spectrum next to orange and opposite violet, as of blood, fire, or rubies
- red color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood
- a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows eastward from Texas along the southern boundary of Oklahoma and through Louisiana
- crimson: characterized by violence or bloodshed; "writes of crimson deeds and barbaric days"- Andrea Parke; "fann'd by Conquest's crimson wing"- Thomas Gray; "convulsed with red rage"- Hudson Strode
- (of a person or their face or complexion) Flushed or rosy, esp. with embarrassment, anger, or a healthy glow
- (of a person's eyes) Bloodshot or having pink rims, esp. with tiredness or crying
Dream like a child....
Although I love all the grown up things - romance, finer things, travels, intellectual conversations.. and all (and I do them very well thank you very much..! *w-smiles*), I also love things like only children would... I feel this "child at heart" in me that keeps me always stay "hopeful"... some of my childish sides...
1) I seriously feel you will not find someone who loves "hugs" as much as I.... and I love my hands being held like a child would....
2) I love to play, draw, create, dance, sing, cry, speak, make faces and like to use hands to get my points cross.... like a child would.... though only a very few people would see these sides of me - most of time, I am very much a lady-like especially in public... but with the ones I trust I really thrive in being "free" and just be...
3) I am terrified of darkness.... when I was little I could and would not sleep in complete darkness... and I still don't like to....
Now let me talk about this "forever in heart dress" (see I sometimes name my dresses... how childish.... but I don't care... I "love" it... :) :))... the dress has everything... the ruffles, black bow tie/ribbon, lace... white for innocence.. black for grown up glamour.... I wore something similar when I was a little girl with matching white socks with lace and sandals... as a grown up, I would wear with gorgeous white lace heels...
And to finish what has been a beautiful beautiful day.... last few days I have taken long walks in the morning... second day of my walk, I met 4 little boys who decided to introduced themselves to me... one of them said something in Chinese... which I sadly didn't understand and ahhh was I so wish I did because the boy looked so disappointed.. (by the way, he said "I greet you my lovely lady".. ahh... :) :) :)) And today I met them again... and isnt it amazing how children always want to tell you things as if they have the most exciting most important stories to tell..? I adore them all but especially one... who gave me a lovely red marble.. when I asked him why.. he said he just wants me to have it.... oh I was so touched I literally hed him there and then and didnt want to let go... you dont understand..... but I had my reasons - he had the most beautiful name.... name that makes me think of......................
And I will be dream like a child tonight... and I hope I will dream the stars... pink flowers... lavender field.... special hugs...
Very early pic...you can see I don't have my foundation totally nailed yet! Too much and its not the right shade I eventually went with. Well actually I use two slightly different foundation tones on my face....but had not figured that out yet!
But hey I think I was doing ok here. I could not have been dressing more than a few months in this pic.
Oh...bright red lipstick! Like blue eye shadow most of us Tgirls try it! But it just does not work in most cases. Young blonde chicks to me seem to be among the few that bright red lipstick works on.
By the way my toes are not painted...what the hell was I thinking!!! Actually at this time I was going to the gym daily swimming laps on my way to losing 30 pounds. I am guessing thats why no toenail paint.
At one point I was as big as Tony Soprano by the way! Tgirling has been good for me...I really try to take care of myself like I never did back in my straight boy days. Right now I am too damn big again...but still way below my all time high guy weight
Posted a moment ago. ( permalink | delete | edit )
rear window sun shade
custom deck canopies
rv awnings parts
square pergola with canopy