FLOOR TREAD - TREAD
Floor tread - Carlisle plank flooring
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- A manner or the sound of someone walking
- The thick molded part of a vehicle tire that grips the road
- the grooved surface of a pneumatic tire
- pace: a step in walking or running
- step: put down or press the foot, place the foot; "For fools rush in where angels fear to tread"; "step on the brake"
- The top surface of a step or stair
Red Ridge 12950.01 All-Terrain Black Second Row 4-Door Floor Liner
The only floor liner with patent pending Deep Tread technology. These floor liners are a totally new concept that combines all the best features of precision engineering using state of the art a deep ribbed floor mat and the old style liners. Precision engineering using state of the art technology ensures an exact fit to the shape and contour of your vehicle’s floor. The deeply molded Chevron-shape tread pattern channels dirt, mud and snow away from the driver to keep shoes and pant legs clean, containing the movement and sloshing around of any trapped water. The high perimeter wall offers a large footprint and maximum interior protection and containment. Constructed of all weather injected-molded durable OE-quality Thermo- plastic Elastomer (TPE). Raised nibs on the bottom provides maximum retention and keeps the liner in place. The self-sealing floor hook attachment feature (where applicable) helps to prevent dirt and moisture from getting through. Easy to remove and clean.
Commmmunity Learning Center & Elementary School - Johnsonite Installation
City: Akron, Ohio
Type of Project: New Construction of School
Installation Period: 2009-2010
Architect: Braun and Steidl Architects, Inc.
Service Provider: Patella Carpet and Tile
General Contractor: Town Center Construction
Total Flooring Surface Installed: 41,000 Square Feet
Products Installed: Prima Olio Marbleized Tiles, Traditional Wall Base, Rubber Stair Treads and Risers
Project Name Negaran
Date 1381 / 2002
Production Wooden entrance doors / Wooden main entrance doors / Wooden double glazed windows
Wooden interior doors / Wooden closet
Address Southern west - Moghadas Ardebill Sq. -
Moghadas Ardebili Ave. - Zaferanieh
This is not your typical floor liner. Existing floor liners in the market today are constructed of extruded plastic materials vacuum formed to fit the vehicle. Red Ridge has taken a completely different approach to floor protection. Each All Terrain Floor Liner is injection molded for superior fit and quality. The injection molded process, though more expensive to develop, allows us to create a floor liner that has exacting measurements or better fit and finish along with a deeply formed perimeter wall for maximum coverage. Each All Terrain Floor Liner has chevrons that are up to 3/8" deep. That is up to 3 times the depth of other floor liners. The chevrons keep water from sloshing and help divert mud water and snow away from the driver's pant leg. It is called "Deep Tread Technology".
wooden floor laying
luxury apartment floor plans
snap floor tile
pelvic floor men
floor tile ceramic floor tile floor tile vinyl flo
bunker hill digital floor safe
clarke floor scrubber parts
the 13th floor book
27.10.2011. u 15:02 •