FLOORING IN CHICAGO : IN CHICAGO
Flooring In Chicago : Every Body On Dance Floor 9
Flooring In Chicago
- floor: the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- building material used in laying floors
- (floored) provided with a floor
- The boards or other material of which a floor is made
- Michigan: a gambling card game in which chips are placed on the ace and king and queen and jack of separate suits (taken from a separate deck); a player plays the lowest card of a suit in his hand and successively higher cards are played until the sequence stops; the player who plays a card
- largest city in Illinois; a bustling Great Lakes port that extends 26 miles along the southwestern shoreline of Lake Michigan
- Chicago ( or ) is the largest city in both Illinois and the Midwest, and the third most populous city in the United States, with over 2.8 million residents. Its metropolitan area, commonly named "Chicagoland," is the 26th most populous in the world, home to an estimated 9.
- A city in northeastern Illinois, on Lake Michigan; pop. 2,896,016. Chicago developed during the 19th century as a major grain market and food-processing center
Chicago Bears 20 Pack Of 18in Area/Sports/Game Room Carpet/Rug Tiles
Satisfy your Fanhood and be the envy of all your friends and family as you show off your team pride in your Home, Office or Sports Room/Fan Cave with these modular carpet flooring tiles. Each tile is an 18 in. X 18 in. square. Ideal for sports themed rooms or gyms. Each box contains 20 tiles + edges/corners (10 team logo tiles and 10 solid team-colored tiles). Covers 45 sqft. Man-made fiber carpet face and vinyl backing. Easy installation. No under padding required. If you would like to cover a larger area with these carpet tiles, please select your item, and then change the quantity to how many boxes of 20 tiles/45 sq. ft. you need. Chromojet painted in true team colors. Officially licensed and made in the U.S.A. We also carry many other sizes and styles in carpets/rugs for your team(s) right here in our store. Just search/browse through our items for your team.
Chicago Temple Building - Chicago, IL
The Chicago Temple Building is a 173 meter (568 foot) tall skyscraper church located in Chicago, Illinois, United States. It is home to the congregation of the First United Methodist Church of Chicago. It was completed in 1924 and has 23 floors dedicated to religious and office use. It is the tallest church "building" in the World, though not the tallest church in the world (see Ulm Cathedral). It was designed by Holabird & Roche.
It was the tallest building in Chicago from 1924 until 1930 when it was surpassed by the Chicago Board of Trade Building. This claim counts its steeple to maintain superiority over the 1927 35 East Wacker Building.
The building consists of masonry and steel and is designed in the neo-gothic architectural style.
There are three sanctuaries in the building:
Sanctuary 1 is 2 stories tall on the ground floor with seating available for 1,200 people.
Sanctuary 2 is also known as the "Dixon Chapel" and is on the 2nd floor.
Sanctuary 3 also known as the "Sky Chapel" is the smallest sanctuary and is situated below the steeple with seating for 30 people.
The Sky Chapel was installed in 1952 as a gift from Myrtle Walgreen in memory of her husband who founded the chain of drugstores under their surname.
There is one residential area which is used by the Methodist church's senior pastor as a parsonage. On the 6th floor of the building was the office of Clarence Darrow, the famous trial attorney.
Adjacent to the Chicago Temple Building, in Brunswick Plaza, is a large, mixed media sculpture known as Miro's Chicago. (Wikipedia)
Chicago Aerial (Lake Michigan Shoreline)
A look down from the 94th floor of the John Hancock Center Observatory. This is looking due east at a part of town known to some as "Streeterville". It's a predominantly high-rise residential neighborhood that is very close to the John Hancock Center, Water Tower Place, and the Magnificent Mile. It is bounded by Lake Shore Drive (US41) and of course, Lake Michigan. The "Gold Coast" is to the north and west of here with a number of sandy beaches and some gorgeous lakefront! As you can see here, this is a nice neighborhood with parks, stores, amenities, and all that one would need. Plus, if you work downtown, your commute is minimal at best!!!!! No need to own a car!!!
The concrete barrier in the top left of the picture is part of the Lake Michigan Breakwater grid.
restaining hardwood floors
commercial flooring options
ada bathroom floor plans
interior floor paint
clear vinyl floor mats
floor plans great room
heated floor concrete
27.10.2011. u 15:02 •