FRENCH DESIGNER WATCHES - FRENCH DESIGNER
FRENCH DESIGNER WATCHES - WATCH BONES SEASON 3 EPISODE 1
French Designer Watches
- A person who plans the form, look, or workings of something before its being made or built, typically by drawing it in detail
- interior designer: a person who specializes in designing architectural interiors and their furnishings
- architect: someone who creates plans to be used in making something (such as buildings)
- Made by or having the expensive sophistication of a famous and prestigious fashion designer
- graphic designer: someone who specializes in graphic design
- Upscale and fashionable
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- Issued when the risk of hazardous weather is significant.
- Secretly follow or spy on
- A watch is a timepiece that is made to be worn on a person. It is usually a wristwatch, worn on the wrist with a strap or bracelet. In addition to the time, modern watches often display the day, date, month and year, and electronic watches may have many other functions.
- Traditionally, a 24-hour day is divided into seven watches. These are: midnight to 4 a.m. [0000-0400], the mid-watch; 4 to 8 a.m. [0400-0800], morning watch; 8 a.m. to noon [0800-1200], forenoon watch; noon to 4 p.m. [1200-1600], afternoon watch; 4 to 6 p.m.
- cut (e.g, beans) lengthwise in preparation for cooking; "French the potatoes"
- the Romance language spoken in France and in countries colonized by France
- Of or relating to France or its people or language
- of or pertaining to France or the people of France; "French cooking"; "a Gallic shrug"
I've been obsessed with Haute Couture Lately
After I watched the BBC Documentary on the Secret World of Haute Couture
I can't stop thinking about it.
It's grand there's like these old rich ladys that are part of this hush hush secret club and they make couture a daily lifestyle It makes me feel like such a peasant
A model presents a creation by French designer Franck Sorbier as part of his Spring-Summer 2007 Haute Couture fashion show in Paris January 24, 2007. REUTERS/Charles Platiau (FRANCE)
please leave comments GOOD or BAD it all helps with my AS level qualification in photography.
this is an advert which i have made for a watch by phillipe starck i have only used a little bit of photoshop to give this effect.
most expensive swiss watch
red watch strap
dive watch bezel
shark leash watch bands
nice men watches
elgin watch pocket
watch with pedometer and heart rate monitor
heart rate calorie watch
10.11.2011. u 04:26 •