VINTAGE CHRONOGRAPH : VINTAGE
Vintage Chronograph : Pasha De Cartier Chronograph : Quartz Pocket Watches.
- An instrument for recording time with great accuracy
- A stopwatch
- A chronograph is a timepiece or watch with both timekeeping and stopwatch functions. Pocket watch chronographs were produced as early as the 18th century but did not become popular until the 1820s.
- A chronogram; A device which marks or records time or time intervals; A combination of watch and stopwatch
- an accurate timer for recording time
- Denoting something of high quality, esp. something from the past or characteristic of the best period of a person's work
- Vintage, in wine-making, is the process of picking grapes and creating the finished product. A vintage wine is one made from grapes that were all, or primarily, grown and harvested in a single specified year.
- Of, relating to, or denoting wine of high quality
- a season's yield of wine from a vineyard
- the oldness of wines
Vintage Seiko Chronograph
This Seiko I believe dates from some point in the 70's. It is unusal I think in having the two lugs on the left hand side of the watch.
Angelus Vintage Chronograph
I love vintage chronographs. This angelus is a present from siamnaliga.com to me on my wedding day.
how to watch another computer
hamilton khaki aviation watch
where can i watch lifetime movies online
gc swiss made watches
riva diamond watch
mens pocket watch
vintage mickey mouse watches
cheap dive watches
ebay watches for sale
10.11.2011. u 04:24 •