FLOORS HARDWOOD - CHEAP FLOORING TILES - STANDING FLOOR PICTURE FRAMES.
- The wood from a broad-leaved tree (such as oak, ash, or beech) as distinguished from that of conifers
- Hardwood is wood from angiosperm trees (more strictly speaking non-monocot angiosperm trees). It may also be used for those trees themselves: these are usually broad-leaved; in temperate and boreal latitudes they are mostly deciduous, but in tropics and subtropics mostly evergreen.
- the wood of broad-leaved dicotyledonous trees (as distinguished from the wood of conifers)
- A tree producing such wood
- Hardwood is a 2004 short documentary film about Canadian director Hubert Davis' relationship to his father, former Harlem Globetrotters member Mel Davis.
- (in gardening) Mature growth on shrubs and other plants from which cuttings may be taken
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- (floor) a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- (floor) deck: knock down with force; "He decked his opponent"
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- (floor) shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
Hardwood Flooring Repair & Refinish
These hardwood flooring repair & refinishing completed by:
Venice Floorcrafters, LLC
53 Dogwood Road
Montgomery City, MO 63361
Strip flooring or tongue and groove hardwood floorboards are one of the most traditional styles of wooden flooring.
paint colors wood floors
installing a floor
stamped concrete floors
what is the best garage floor coating
unfinished hickory flooring
damp basement floor
diy raised floor
home building floor plans