ATTORNEY LICENSES - ATTORNEY
Attorney Licenses - Bad Divorce Lawyers.
- A person appointed to act for another in business or legal matters
- In the United States, a lawyer; one who advises or represents others in legal matters as a profession; An agent or representative authorized to act on someone else's behalf
- (Attorneys) Advertisers in this heading and related Attorney headings may be required to comply with various licensing and certification requirements in order to be listed under a specific practice area, and Orange Book does not and cannot guarantee that each advertiser has complied with those
- A lawyer
- lawyer: a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
- Grant a license to (someone or something) to permit the use of something or to allow an activity to take place
- Authorize the use, performance, or release of (something)
- (license) a legal document giving official permission to do something
- Give permission to (someone) to do something
- (license) authorize officially; "I am licensed to practice law in this state"
- (license) freedom to deviate deliberately from normally applicable rules or practices (especially in behavior or speech)
License Plates Galore!
This isn't my normal type of photo. Usually they're art related. But this was just too cool! The side of my friend Maggie's dad's house is home to over 1300 personalized license plates. It's a pretty secluded house in Northern Virginia, but it just might be the largest collection of license plates in the state!
It might be hard to read some of the ones in the background, so here are a few good ones:
and a message with multiple license plates:
- Dallas S ucks Big Donkey D
I have climbed so many mountains just to reach the other side. (Day 283)
Since November of 2006 my bar license has been in my closet along with all my court admissions, etc. There's been no need to hang it up where I've been working as no client would ever see it. In a week it will be hanging on a wall. Exactly where it belongs.
Strobist info - Sunpak 383 at 1/2 power into Westcott brollybox. Perhaps one of the hardest strobist shots I've taken as I kept getting a glare in the glass.
best lawyer in austin for labor and employment
canadian college of construction lawyers
personal injury law office
military power of attorney forms
ohio state attorney general office
criminal lawyers salary
divorce lawyers in minneapolis
06.11.2011. u 15:49 •