Cafe bistro decor - French decorating catalogs.
Cafe Bistro Decor
- a small informal restaurant; serves wine
- A small restaurant
- (bistroic) of or relating to or resembling a bistro
- A bistro, sometimes spelled bistrot, is, in its original Parisian incarnation, a small restaurant serving moderately priced simple meals in a modest setting. Bistros are defined mostly by the foods they serve. Slow-cooked foods like braised meats are typical.
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- a small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold
- A cafe ( or ), also spelled cafe, may in the United States mean an informal restaurant, offering a range of hot meals and made-to-order sandwiches, , while in most other countries it refers to an establishment which focuses on serving coffee, like an American coffeehouse.
- Corporate Average Fuel Economy
- The Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) are regulations in the United States, first enacted by US Congress in 1975, and intended to improve the average fuel economy of cars and light trucks (trucks, vans and sport utility vehicles) sold in the US in the wake of the 1973 Arab Oil Embargo.
Drama inside the Cafe de l'Hôtel de Ville, Lausanne.
Cafe de l'Hotel de Ville, Lausanne + Portrait.
Description: This little cafe is a busy meeting place for locals. You will find them here in the popular Place de Palud, along with musicians who regularly perform at the Caveau situated below the cafe. This place is definitely different from the other establishments in Lausanne: the decor is reminiscent of old bistros, with its fair share of outdated objects, while the dishes served are mainly large salads, created in original ways and made with top quality ingredients. Occasionally, lectures take place in this timeless bistro and paintings or photographs are regularly exhibited here.
©Ayush Bhandari 2010.
Salutorget café - the toilet#1
Salutorget - Scandinavian bistro, this is a new cafe we discovered on our beloved Etelaesplanadi Boulevard in Helsinki, Finland. I loved the way they combine old fashion grandeur with the modern. In the toilet every cell has a different photo – a vintage sport's pictures. The red coat you see on the right is mine :)
asian decoration ideas
chili pepper wall decor
rod iron home decor
stained glass window decor
how to decorate a barbie cake