DECORATING WALL SPACE. INTERIOR DECORATING BLOG. BEACH WEDDING CAKE DECORATIONS.
Decorating Wall Space
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (in printing or writing) Put blanks between (words, letters, or lines)
- an empty area (usually bounded in some way between things); "the architect left space in front of the building"; "they stopped at an open space in the jungle"; "the space between his teeth"
- Be or become distracted, euphoric, or disoriented, esp. from taking drugs; cease to be aware of one's surroundings
- place at intervals; "Space the interviews so that you have some time between the different candidates"
- Position (two or more items) at a distance from one another
- the unlimited expanse in which everything is located; "they tested his ability to locate objects in space"; "the boundless regions of the infinite"
- A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land
- A side of a building or room, typically forming part of the building's structure
- surround with a wall in order to fortify
- Any high vertical surface or facade, esp. one that is imposing in scale
- an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure; "the south wall had a small window"; "the walls were covered with pictures"
- anything that sests a wall in structure or function or effect; "a wall of water"; "a wall of smoke"; "a wall of prejudice"; "negotiations ran into a brick wall"
Wet and Dry
It takes a lot longer to dry over non-porous patches on the wall. Here it's gloss paint residue on the wall from a previous inhabitant.
I came home to this after a long day at work.
Furniture had magically appeared as if from nowhere.
decorating christmas candles
room decorator game
bratt decor chelsea lifetime crib
home decorator fabrics
hawaiian decoration ideas
50th birthday cake decorating ideas
home decorating modern
home theater decorating ideas