Primitive wall decor : Small bathrooms decor.
Primitive Wall Decor
- Relating to, denoting, or preserving the character of an early stage in the evolutionary or historical development of something
- crude: belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness; "the crude weapons and rude agricultural implements of early man"; "primitive movies of the 1890s"; "primitive living conditions in the Appalachian mountains"
- a mathematical expression from which another expression is derived
- a person who belongs to an early stage of civilization
- Having a quality or style that offers an extremely basic level of comfort, convenience, or efficiency
- Relating to or denoting a preliterate, nonindustrial society or culture characterized by simple social and economic organization
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- A side of a building or room, typically forming part of the building's structure
- an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure; "the south wall had a small window"; "the walls were covered with pictures"
- surround with a wall in order to fortify
- A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land
- anything that sests a wall in structure or function or effect; "a wall of water"; "a wall of smoke"; "a wall of prejudice"; "negotiations ran into a brick wall"
- Any high vertical surface or facade, esp. one that is imposing in scale
Wall cross - Huge crystal quartz - 11 inch
Heavy steel wire wrapped over, and over, again to finally take shape of an organic, primitive cross form. I tied on a large [33x33mm] crystal quartz slab with steel wire.
Bending metal over, and over again, taking shape of a cross form that awakens new meaning with each creation. These crosses, in my mindscape, always lead to truth. They symbolize the willingness of choosing to cross existing cultural boundaries. They represent a direction of tolerance, patience, kindliness, & love.
Unconventional addition to any collection of cross wall hangings. Gift for all ages of faith. Eco friendly.
: Approximate measures 11.5 inch x 7 inch
: Hook incorporated on the back for ready display.
Think Happy Be Happy Sign - Carved, Hand Painted, Reclaimed Wood
I'm a woodworker, right? I use reclaimed wood, and we had this plywood out in the garage. I was fiddling with it, wondering what I can do with it...flipping it back and forth. My husband, also a woodworker, grabs it from my hands, and throws it aside in the wood pile.
I was astonished and I asked him, "What the heck?"
He said there isn't anything I can do with plywood.
Well, that was just a challenge to me. And, this is proof I can make plywood pretty.
Husband is impressed, my job here is done. Well, no, not really. I'm still out there making stuff everyday.
monkey room decorations
best home decorating blogs
copper home decor
kids football decor
unique decorative accessories
movie theater decor
event decorating services