Decorating Bay Windows Pictures : Ski Cabin Decor.
Decorating Bay Windows Pictures
- A bay window is a window space projecting outward from the main walls of a building and forming a bay in a room, either square or polygonal in plan. The angles most commonly used on the inside corners of the bay are 90, 135 and 150 degrees.
- A window built to project outward from an outside wall
- (bay window) pot: slang for a paunch
- (bay window) a window that sticks out from the outside wall of a house
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- Represent (someone or something) in a photograph or picture
- Form a mental image of
- Describe (someone or something) in a certain way
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial perspective"; "pictorial records"
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
Painted House on Karlovo Namesti, Trebic
The Painted House (Karlovo namesti No. 53) was built in the late 16th century by the Venice merchant Francesco Calligardi, who used it as a store to sell colonial goods. Francesco was soon to be called Frantisek and his imposing house started to be referred to as 'Frantisek's house'. Later owners of the house had its graffito facade decoration covered up with lime. It was not until 1903 when it was rediscovered by Josef Kozlansky, a teacher at the Trebic Grammar School. Below the ledge of the building there are several paintings of a hunter and a lion, the space between individual windows is covered with pictures of Biblical figures. The bay window is decorated with pictures of men in 16th-century folk costumes whereas the lateral facade facing Hasskova Street (Hasskova ulice) carries pictures of figures with hunting gear. All this is framed with varied ornamental decoration.
Today was absolutely beautiful so Marina and I took a drive along Belleisle Bay. We took a ferry across the bay and stopped at this really cute place called Evandale Resort for lunch. The second floor was decorated to look like an old Victorian style home with elegant wallpaper and gold mirrors and really cute floral furniture in front of bay windows. We sat down for a bit and people watched and I took this picture of Marina! Tell me what you think.
written wall decor
home decor forum
ceiling decorating ideas
decorate christmas table
compiz window decorator
contemporary interior decoration
balcony decorating ideas
modern living room decorating