Dining room decorating pictures - Rustic cabin decorating - Decor cable.
Dining Room Decorating Pictures
- A room in a house or hotel in which meals are eaten
- dining room: a room used for dining
- A dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern times it is usually adjacent to the kitchen for convenience in serving, although in medieval times it was often on an entirely different floor level.
- The Dining Room is a play by the American playwright A. R. Gurney. It was first produced in New York, New York at the Studio Theatre of Playwrights Horizons, opening January 31, 1981.
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Represent (someone or something) in a photograph or picture
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial perspective"; "pictorial records"
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- Describe (someone or something) in a certain way
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- Form a mental image of
June 21, 2010
Just added a new decorating piece to our dining room. It’s been a work in progress for quite awhile, at least in my brain. We bought these frames at Kohl’s after Thanksgiving last year for around $10 each. They sat empty, waiting to be filled. I kept going back and forth on what I wanted to fill the 4?6 frames. I was concerned with having too many little pictures that then couldn’t be a part of the whole. I finally found some fabric I liked that I thought could work. I deliberated on it for about a month and finally bought it last week. I loved the panels of fabric and the birds. The color was a little light, so I ended up scanning the fabric, darkening it in Photoshop and printing it out big. Then I cut the sheets down to fit the frame sizes. I love the finished look! All told, I spent $30 for frames, $10 for fabric, & $3 for prints! Quite cheap for something so large!
I've been searching for a huge photo/picture to go over the fireplace in the dining room but hadn't seen any that quite fit. then I saw these, and thought they would be a nice different touch.
Simple and I like them.
diy room decoration
winter theme party decorations
home decorating gallery
summer outdoor decor
country garden decorations
tropical fish decor