Fireplace Mantel Decorations - Italian Theme Decor - Decorative Modern Pillows
Fireplace Mantel Decorations
- Fireplace mantel or mantelpiece, also known as a chimneypiece, originated in medieval times as a hood that projected over a grate to catch the smoke. The term has evolved to include the decorative framework around the fireplace, and can include elaborate designs extending to the ceiling.
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
The ballerina rabbits dance their pas de trois here. You can't see the yellow rabbit well, but she is behind the one with the purple tutu.
Lauren and Dana go all out with decorating the house for the baby shower.
americana home decorating
decorative hanging mirrors
wall decorations for
decorating tips for living room
tent decoration ideas
spring flower decorations
led window decorations
decorating a long room
monkey cake decorating ideas