LITTLE GIRLS ROOM DECORATIONS : WHOLESALE COUNTRY DECORATIONS : DECOR WHOLESALERS
Little Girls Room Decorations
- (little girl) female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
- Little Girls is a Canadian indie rock band formed in 2008 from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The band emerged from Toronto's post-punk scene as a solo recording project of multi-instrumentalist Josh McIntyre.
- The Little Girls was a novelty band by the sisters Caron Maso (guitar, vocals) and Michele Maso (vocals) from San Fernando Valley in the early 1980s. They had two hits, "The Earthquake Song" and "How to Pick Up Girls".
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
- space for movement; "room to pass"; "make way for"; "hardly enough elbow room to turn around"
- board: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
Little Bunny Pillow
This is the cutest little Bunny pillow! Measuring 10" x 8", this little bunny is perfect for a little girl's room or nursery year-round or elsewhere as an Easter Decoration.
The bunny is a springtime polka dot cotton hand-appliqued onto a lovely blue linen fabric and delicately hand-embroidered. A combination of satin stitches and chain stitches give the little bunny his features and unique charm.
The backing on the pillow is a pastel plaid in pink and light blues. The stuffing is polyester fiberfill.
Thank You for Looking!
Mom With Aunt Bea
This is my mother around 1962, 1963 with Aunt Bea (on the left) and Bea's sister, a lady called Ms. Wall.
In 1960, my mother and grandmother went on vacation down South to Florida and stayed with Ms. Wall. Amongst other things, this trip was the first time my mother experienced Jim Crow.
NOTE: This picture is my exclusive personal property and unauthorized use is expressly forbidden
seaside cottage decorating
decorative iron railings
bungalow home decor
garden decor statues
holiday outdoor decor
interior home decor ideas
christmas decorating table