THE FURNITURE LAB. FURNITURE LAB
The Furniture Lab. Leather Furniture Stores Houston.
The Furniture Lab
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- LAB is an alternative rock band from Helsinki, Finland. Their single "Beat the Boys" was featured in the PS2/Xbox/PC game "Flatout".
- A laboratory
- a workplace for the conduct of scientific research
- Lab is a village and municipality in western Slovakia in Malacky District in the Bratislava region.
d&a lab & Sklada presents Dimitri Vangrudenbeek
D&A Lab’s Designed by Artists
photography by Delcho Dimov
L 200 cm x W 50 cm x H 50 cm
Edition of 30
Dimitri Vangrunderbeek conceived a cupboard in collaboration with D&ALab. The starting idea comes from his moving figurines, cut out of paper, which are folded on the top to the piece of furniture’s feet (1991).
The nice pattern, based on twelve figurines taken from a Muybridge’s photographs sequence, gives us an animated image thanks to the figurines which are set out in various directions and which create a moving effect using their shaping and the variation of their shadow.
To produce this work, D&ALab provided the thin steel sheets and brought a special technique in order to cut down these little shapes from the thin steel sleeves.
Science Lab, Matthew Boulton Campus, Birmingham Metropolitan College
Specialist equipment is made available to users of this science lab. Tables are arranged so as to allow group collaborative work. Electricity points are located at convenient points. A white board and a ceiling mounted projector are available. Artificial lighting supplements the natural light in the room. The seating offered suits the needs of the users and the dimensions of the worktables.
princess bedroom furniture
salon furniture manufacturers
how to age painted furniture
presidents day furniture sales
old world patio furniture
lawrence furniture in san diego
teak garden furniture sets
20.10.2011. u 14:03 •