Corn Flake Wreath Cookies - Cookham Dean Village Hall.
Corn Flake Wreath Cookies
- Corn flakes are a popular breakfast cereal originally manufactured by Kellogg's through the treatment of corn (maize). A patent for the product was filed on May 31, 1895, and issued on April 14, 1896, under the name Granose.
- crisp flake made from corn
- (corn flakes) a breakfast cereal made from toasted flakes of maize
- A person of a specified kind
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- A wreath is an assortment of flowers, leaves, fruits, twigs and/or various materials that is constructed to resemble a ring. They are used typically as Christmas decorations to symbolize the coming of Christ, also known as the Advent season in Christianity.
- An arrangement of flowers, leaves, or stems fastened in a ring and used for decoration or for laying on a grave
- flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes
- A wreath is a headdress made from leaves, grasses, flowers or branches. It is typically worn in festive occasions and on holy days and has a long history and association with ancient pageants and ceremonies. The wreath most often has an annular geometric construction.
- A carved representation of such a wreath
- A similar ring made of or resembling soft, twisted material
C is for Cookie (day 118)
self portrait 12.12.06
i went a little crazy with the holiday baking... i made a large quantity of snickerdoodles and a pan of seven layer magic bars.... i think today i might make corn-flake wreaths and peanut butter hershey kiss cookies... haha... i just dont know. I put on a christmas cd and kinda just went to town...it really did help to get the holiday spirit going. :)
Creating the center of my cookie platter by building up the rice crispy treats, and placing the few wreaths that did not fall totally appart around the rice crispy stack.
cream cheese sugar cookies
slow cooker recipes for vegetarians
history of the oreo cookie
classes in cooking
erin baker cookies