Sour cream cookies - How to cook pork shoulder - How to cook healthy chicken.
Sour Cream Cookies
- artificially soured light cream
- Cream that has been deliberately fermented by the addition of certain bacteria
- Sour cream or soured cream is a dairy product rich in fats obtained by fermenting a regular cream by certain kinds of lactic acid bacteria. The bacterial culture, introduced either deliberately or naturally, sours and thickens the cream.
- Also known as "dairy sour cream." This commercial product is made from homogenized pasteurized sweet cream to which a dairy culture has been added for souring.
- A person of a specified kind
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
Freshly baked homemade sour-cream cookies. I cook a lot but so far I only bake occasionally. But this is one of my favorites. I just sampled one to make sure they are ok...and they are.
Wish I could offer you each some.
10/365: Sour Cream Drop Cookies and Oatmeal Cookies
Late night baking. Checking in again at 4:30am after baking 2 kinds of cookies from family recipes.
I'm such an insomniac.
baked beans slow cooker
beef roast slow cooker recipes
james cook grand chancellor
internal temp of cooked chicken
peanut butter kiss cookies betty crocker
quality rice cooker
recipes to cook chicken