GOOD WOOD FURNITURE STORE - USED TRAINING ROOM FURNITURE.
Good Wood Furniture Store
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- having desirable or positive qualities especially those suitable for a thing specified; "good news from the hospital"; "a good report card"; "when she was good she was very very good"; "a good knife is one good for cutting"; "this stump will make a good picnic table"; "a good check"; "a good
- benefit; "for your own good"; "what's the good of worrying?"
- well: (often used as a combining form) in a good or proper or satisfactory manner or to a high standard (`good' is a nonstandard dialectal variant for `well'); "the children behaved well"; "a task well done"; "the party went well"; "he slept well"; "a well-argued thesis"; "a well-seasoned dish";
artist: unknown (Korean)
title: no title (wardrobe chest)
date: 20th century
medium: persimmon wood, pear wood, paulownia wood, white brass fittings, oil finish
credit: Gift of the Edward Reynolds Wright Collection
This chest was probably used to store folded clothing. The spectacular contrasts of the mirror-image persimmon wood panels and the white brass hardware make a bold, even wild, and joyful design that would have been conspicuous in the usually rather sedate interior of an upper-class Korean house. The plates behind the drawer handles are in the shape of a bat, a symbol of good luck and longevity.
Les Cigognes d'Alsace: Lift Cage - The Museum of London
3 Japanese style panels, designed by Edgar Brandt in 1928 for Selfridges department store. Made from lacquer, iron, bronze and wood. Now in the newly opened Galleries of Modern London at the Museum of London. Another of these is displayed at the V&A and also Brighton Museum and Art Gallery. There's a very good picture of the V&A panel in their Essential Art Deco book. I wouldn't recommend going to see it at the V&A as it's in a cabinet with a piece of furniture infront.
dog town furniture
door furniture direct
furniture glides for hardwood floors
contemporary furniture table
room and home contemporary furniture
high end office furniture
lane furniture new
form furniture oakland