PORTOFINO URBAN SEA HOTEL. PORTOFINO URBAN
Portofino Urban Sea Hotel. Hotel Ascona Ascona.
Portofino Urban Sea Hotel
- Urban Sea (foaled 1989 in Kentucky, died 2 March 2009 at the Irish National Stud) was a French Thoroughbred racemare best known for winning France's most prestigious race in 1993 and for her importance as a world class broodmare.
- Portofino (Ligurian: Portofin) is a small Italian fishing village, comune and tourist resort located in the province of Genoa on the Italian Riviera. The town crowded round its small harbour is considered to be among the most beautiful Mediterranean ports.
- Portofino is a musical with a book by Richard Ney, lyrics by Ney and Sheldon Harnick, and music by Louis Bellson and Will Irwin.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
"The Urban Sea"
It felt like the water was running on the streets, creating an urban river. It was a broken pipe around the corner...
And the dangerous thing? With the chilly temperatures, the water on the edges was freezing and becoming super slippery. Not too good being on the streets these last days... and yet, I can't help but going out and take my shots! :-)
And LOVING my new 3Gs iPhone!! This image was taken with it, using the VintB&W app.
on West 13th.
Edinburgh Royal Mile and Scottish Flag
Taken from the Gladstone land gallery where The Three Harbours Exhibition is taking place.
luxor continental hotel rio de janeiro
washington gaylord hotel
international hotel and restaurant show
plaza hotel rio de janeiro
green heron inn kennebunkport
last minute las vegas hotel
motels hollywood beach florida
blue tree towers hotel