Pictures of burj al arab hotel : Napa bed and breakfasts.
Pictures Of Burj Al Arab Hotel
- Represent (someone or something) in a photograph or picture
- Describe (someone or something) in a certain way
- Form a mental image of
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial perspective"; "pictorial records"
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- Umm Burj, Khirbat was a Palestinian Arab village in the District of Hebron. It was depopulated during the 1948 Palestine War on October 28, 1948 during the Third stage of Operation Yo'av under the command of Yigal Allon. It was located 31 km northwest of Hebron.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- (arabis) annual to perennial woody herbs of temperate North America, Europe and Asia: rockcress
- A member of a Semitic people, originally from the Arabian peninsula and neighboring territories, inhabiting much of the Middle East and North Africa
- a member of a Semitic people originally from the Arabian peninsula and surrounding territories who speaks Arabic and who inhabits much of the Middle East and northern Africa
- An Arabian horse
- Arabian: a spirited graceful and intelligent riding horse native to Arabia
Dubai "Burj Al ARAB"
DUBAI, UAE - FEBRUARY 22: In preparation for the Dubai Duty Free Men's Open, tennis legend Andre Agassi of the USA and the World's No. 1 Roger Federer of Switzerland, couldn't resist the temptation to have a friendly 'hit' on the world's most unique tennis court, the Helipad of the Burj Al Arab, the world's most luxurious hotel. Standing 321 metres high on a man made island, the majestic Burj Al Arab is without doubt the most recognizable hotel in the world. The hotel's helipad, which is situated 211 metres high covers a surface area of 415 square metres. Roger Federer is the reigning champion of the Dubai Duty Free Men's Open and is making his third appearance in the tournament. For Agassi this is his first time to appear in the ATP tournament where he has already progressed to the second round having beaten Radek Stepanek of the Czech Republic. The pictures were taken on February 22, 2005, in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Burj Al Arab
This is a photograph of one of the most familiar sights in Dubai; the Burj al Arab hotel. It is reputedly the only 7 star hotel in the world and to stay in the most expensive suite for one night will set you back $15000 (fifteen thousand dollars US!!!). Apparently, since its opening in 1999 the hotel has never made a profit. The beaches immediately either side of it are private and full of security. It costs around ?100 to gain access if you are a member of the general public. This picture was taken from one of the public beaches a little further away.
I took a few blue hour shots at first but the haze in the sky was terrible and the quality of the shots weren't that good. So I waited for a darker sky and used the brightness of the spotlights to add illumination.
wood norton hall hotel
the legend hotel palawan
premium hotel frankfurt niederrad
twin dolphin hotel cabo
most expensive hotel room in the world
savoy suites hotel
grand ash hotel llandudno
grand hotel rica oslo