USB CAMERA BOARD - USB CAMERA
Usb camera board - Automotive backup camera - Day and night color ccd camera
Usb Camera Board
- A webcam is a video capture device that is connected to a computer or computer network, often using a USB port or, if connected to a network, ethernet or Wi-Fi.
- A long, thin, flat piece of wood or other hard material, used for floors or other building purposes
- The stage of a theater
- get on board of (trains, buses, ships, aircraft, etc.)
- A thin, flat, rectangular piece of wood or other stiff material used for various purposes, in particular
- a committee having supervisory powers; "the board has seven members"
- a stout length of sawn timber; made in a wide variety of sizes and used for many purposes
Behringer Xenyx X1222USB Premium 16-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors
The X1222USB is a step up from the X1204USB with six mono mic inputs. These two additional channels can also be used for stereo line-level devices, such as keyboards or sound modules. The X1222USB also comes equipped with channel Inserts for inputs 1-4, a stereo 7-band graphic EQ, which can be assigned to the main or monitor buses, and our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System. Other features include full-sized faders for MON and FX SENDs, our XPQ 3D stereo surround effect (creates a broader, enhanced stereo image), and a handy Voice Canceller function for removing vocals from pre-recorded tapes and CDs for “instant-karaoke” applications.
List of the main components [scanner camera]
Here's the list:
1- CCD board
2- driven pulley with wormshaft
3- webcam board (live view)
7-LED dimmer board
8- ON button
9- dimmer knob
10- USB and DC connector on the main board
11- lithium battery 4500 mAh 12v
12- webcam's USB connector
In the picture you can't see the calibration LED light because I'm building it, and all the wires and some screws. the teal thing will be a total mess of cables and wires.
BTW, in the picture, the sensor is in it's "end" position(it begins to scan from the other side of the camera)
thanks to some leftover parts (the board) and samples from Molex, here's one end of my test rig. the colors are lined up to the standard pins for them, and when the camera board arrives, I can connect it and plug this right in.
nikon slr camera lens
polaroid pogo camera for sale
panasonic camera for sale
best camera tripod under 100
minolta camera sales
canon powershot g11 compact digital camera
nikon camera shops london
best olympus camera