BOUQUETS LILIES : BLACK SILK FLOWER : FLORAL WALL BORDERS
- A characteristic scent, esp. that of a wine or perfume
- (Bouquet (wine)) The use of wine tasting descriptors allow the taster an opportunity to put into words the aromas and flavors that they experience and can be used in assessing the overall quality of wine.
- (bouquet) an arrangement of flowers that is usually given as a present
- (bouquet) a pleasingly sweet olfactory property
- An attractively arranged bunch of flowers, esp. one presented as a gift or carried at a ceremony
- An expression of approval; a compliment
- Lilies is a British period-drama television series, written by Heidi Thomas, which ran for one eight-episode series in early 2007 on BBC One. The show's tagline was "Liverpool, 1920. Three girls on the edge of womanhood, a world on the brink of change."
- A bulbous plant with large trumpet-shaped, typically fragrant, flowers on a tall, slender stem. Lilies have long been cultivated, some kinds being of symbolic importance and some used in perfumery
- (lily) any liliaceous plant of the genus Lilium having showy pendulous flowers
- Used in names of other plants with similar flowers or leaves, e.g., arum lily
- A heraldic fleur-de-lis
- Lilies is the last album to date by Arovane.
I have many, many Lily of the Valley growing around the yard this year. The air is full of their perfume - so wonderful! I picked several bunches for the house and shared some with a neighbour. Now when I walk into the rooms with the flowers, I breath deep an enjoy the lovely aroma! Wish you could smell them too!
Bouquet of Lilies
Started to take out the messy background of people, etc. at the flower show and just kept going.
contemporary floral prints
transplanting flower bulbs
yellow flower petals
white silk flower
san diego wedding florists