Vintage kelvinator refrigerator : Refrigerator pickling
Vintage Kelvinator Refrigerator
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- Kelvinator is an appliance brand. It takes its name from William Thomson, 1st Baron Kelvin, who developed the concept of absolute zero and for whom the Kelvin temperature scale is named. The name was thought appropriate for a company that manufactured ice-boxes and domestic refrigerators.
- the oldness of wines
- Denoting something of high quality, esp. something from the past or characteristic of the best period of a person's work
- Of, relating to, or denoting wine of high quality
- a season's yield of wine from a vineyard
- Vintage, in wine-making, is the process of picking grapes and creating the finished product. A vintage wine is one made from grapes that were all, or primarily, grown and harvested in a single specified year.
For the Hostess
"For the Hostess," Kelvinator Refrigerators, 1920s.
Retro Kelvinator Fridge
Fresh paint on my retro fridge, ca.1955 Kelvinator
ge refrigerator parts list
frigidaire freezer gasket
bottom freezer with ice maker
refrigerator water supply
refrigerator can holder
refrigerators built in
kitchenaid 42 built in refrigerator