Toys for autistic children. Small toys coupon. Making rabbit toys.
Toys For Autistic Children
- (autism) (psychiatry) an abnormal absorption with the self; marked by communication disorders and short attention span and inability to treat others as people
- characteristic of or affected with autism; "autistic behavior"; "autistic children"
- The autism spectrum, also called autism spectrum disorders (ASD) or autism spectrum conditions (ASC), with the word autistic sometimes replacing autism, is a spectrum of psychological conditions characterized by widespread abnormalities of social interactions and communication, as well as
- A son or daughter of any age
- (child) a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age; "they had three children"; "they were able to send their kids to college"
- (child) an immature childish person; "he remained a child in practical matters as long as he lived"; "stop being a baby!"
- An immature or irresponsible person
- A young human being below the age of full physical development or below the legal age of majority
- (child) a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
When both kids like one toy 02
This is a less-than-pleased Isaac after his autistic sister successfully pushed his hand away when he tried to muscle in on her toy.
It is a strange thing, but for parents like us, with an autistic child, seeing both siblings fight over a toy is actually something to be happy about. Because this means our daughter is interacting with her brother.
Willow Tree Shop - Shana's Jewelry
Meet Shana, a talented young woman, who brings her beautiful jewelry to our store! Having a passion for art since she was a little girl, Shana received her degree in Fine Arts and is currently working with autistic children. You won't want to miss her collection! And as an added bonus - her jewelry is all under $15 :-)
discontinued little tikes toys
newest tech toys
cool toys for 8 year old boys
glow in the dark toys for kids
high tech toys 2011
big toys for big boys
learning toys for kids
top 10 toys 2011