Aluminum sun shade : Sliding glass door shade : Rv awning manufacturer
Aluminum Sun Shade
- (Sun-shades) can also refer to the sun-shading eyepiece-type, although the term is not exclusive to these. Also in use is the derivative abbreviation, shades.
- A parasol, awning, or other device giving protection from the sun
- A space sunshade or sunshield can be described as analogous to a parasol that s or otherwise reduces some of a star's rays, preventing them from hitting a planet and thereby reducing its insolation, which results in less heating of the planet.
- The chemical element of atomic number 13, a light silvery-gray metal
- Aluminium ( ) or aluminum ( ) is a silvery white member of the boron group of chemical elements. It has the symbol Al and its atomic number is 13. It is not soluble in water under normal circumstances.
- a silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite
- Aluminum was the second album from NYC band Gods Child, littered with damaged guitars, distressed mellotron, and raw vocals. Produced by Tim Palmer (who has worked with such acts as Pearl Jam, Sponge, and Mission UK) the album features a spaced-out aura, solid musicianship and soaring sonics.
The Esplanade -theaters on the bay
A water side building alongside Marina Bay near the mouth of the Singapore River. It contains a 1,600 seat concert hall and 2,000 seat theater for performing arts. The unique architectural design has been said to have an appearance similar to "durian" or the eyes of a fly. Aluminum sun shades don the roof of the esplanade.(Wikipedia)
One More Philadelphia Oldenburg!
The University of Pennsylvania also has a sculpture by Claes Oldenburg and Coosje van Bren. Anyone recognize it from this unusual angle?...
... I guess not ;-)
skylight solar shades
canopy hood stainless
shade tent for beach
room darkening shades roller
12 x 12 canopies
honeycomb shades reviews
gold velvet drapes