Fabric Window Shade. Canopy Baby Crib.
Fabric Window Shade
- A window blind is a type of window covering which is made with slats of fabric, wood, plastic or metal that adjust by rotating from an open position to a closed position by allowing slats to overlap. A roller blind does not have slats but comprises a single piece of material.
- an opaque window blind that can cover or uncover a window
- (Window Shading) Any device for reducing unwanted heat gain from a window.
- framework: the underlying structure; "providing a factual framework for future research"; "it is part of the fabric of society"
- A textile is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Yarn is produced by spinning raw wool fibres, linen, cotton, or other material on a spinning wheel to produce long strands.
- Cloth, typically produced by weaving or knitting textile fibers
- The body of a car or aircraft
- The walls, floor, and roof of a building
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
New Kitchen Window Shade
This button up shade came from marthastewart.com- John picked the fabric :-)
Austrian Valance with Window Nook Cushions
Austrian valance in window niche
horizon awning parts
pergola shade fabric
sun block blinds
vertical pleated blinds
hurricane shutter grants
10x20 steel frame canopy
pleated shade floor lamp
sun shades for boats
bedroom wall canopy