Wisconsin drapery supply : Original canopy tour.
Wisconsin Drapery Supply
- A state in the northern US that borders on lakes Superior (in the northwest) and Michigan (in the east); pop. 5,363,675; capital, Madison; statehood, May 29, 1848 (30). Ceded to Britain by the French in 1763 and acquired by the US in 1783 as part of the former Northwest Territory, it was the site of the Black Hawk War, the last armed Indian resistance to white settlement in the area, in 1832
- a midwestern state in north central United States
- Wisconsin is a U.S. state located in the north-central United States and is considered part of the Midwest. It is bordered by Minnesota to the west, Iowa to the southwest, Illinois to the south, Lake Michigan to the east, Upper Michigan to the northeast, and Lake Superior to the north.
- a tributary of the Mississippi River in Wisconsin
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- Make (something needed or wanted) available to someone; provide
- Provide (someone) with something needed or wanted
- give something useful or necessary to; "We provided the room with an electrical heater"
- an amount of something available for use
- Be a source of (something needed)
- offering goods and services for sale
Wisconsin Winter Rivers
A winter view from the dam at coon fork lake outside of augusta, Wisconsin. Footnote:
The fishing only gets better during the wisconsin winter.
Wisconsin Crane Crane 9403 & Algoma Central gon
Wisconsin Central / Algoma Central moving through Black Wolf, WI. in route to another work sight.
Canon 50mm lens
roman shades for bay windows
quality blinds and shutters
shutter strap hinges
installing drapery rods
wooden vertical blinds