COMPUTER SCREEN SHADES : COMPUTER SCREEN
COMPUTER SCREEN SHADES : PLASTIC ROLL UP BLINDS.
Computer Screen Shades
- a screen used to display the output of a computer to the user
- A monitor or display (sometimes called a visual display unit) is an electronic visual display for computers. The monitor comprises the display device, circuitry, and an enclosure.
- Screen from direct light
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- sunglasses: spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
- (shade) relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- (shade) shadow: cast a shadow over
The 312th installment of my "a picture a day" project.
I spent most of the day in sweatpants, cleaning my room -- particularly the closet. Unfortunately, nothing behind those doors is that interesting so I took a picture of lamps and a computer monitor. And it was blurry. So I toyed with the colors and whatnot. Sunday!
I usually welcome the sun and banish the fluorescent lighting (Satan lights, we called them in college), but today was just too bright to see the computer screen.
long drapery rods
making roman shades
coleman pop up awning
best bushes for shade
asian paints color shades
stroller sun shades
bag boy rain canopy
window internal blinds
21.10.2011. u 03:33 •