BOSTON COOKING CLASSES : BOSTON COOKING
Boston Cooking Classes : Cooking Cod Fillet : Cooking Oil Temperature.
Boston Cooking Classes
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- Assign or regard as belonging to a particular category
- (class) classify: arrange or order by classes or categories; "How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"
- (class) a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two classes of detergents"
- (class) a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
- A card game resembling solo whist
- A variation of the waltz or of the two-step
- state capital and largest city of Massachusetts; a major center for banking and financial services
- Boston (pronounced ) is the capital and largest city in Massachusetts, and is one of the oldest cities in the United States. The largest city in New England, Boston is regarded as the unofficial "Capital of New England" for its economic and cultural impact on the entire New England region.
- Bo‘ston or Bustan (Bo‘ston, Bostan, CAB0=) is a town and seat of Ellikqala District in Karakalpakstan in Uzbekistan.
The lemon corzetti pasta with clams and oregano dish. The clams were cooked in Pernod and had an anise flavor. I don't normally like anise but this was unbelievably delicious.
12/18/2009 - John & I went finally got to a BCAE Indian Cooking Class!
cooking lessons kids
cooking corn on the cob in microwave
cooking helpful hints
cooking with paula
steak cooking tips
down south cooking recipes
best way to get 99 cooking
cooking recipes kerala