COOKING GRIDDLES : GRIDDLES
Cooking Griddles : Cooking Propane Grill.
- (griddle) cook on a griddle; "griddle pancakes"
- A heavy, flat iron plate that is heated and used for cooking food
- A miner's wire-bottomed sieve
- (griddle) cooking utensil consisting of a flat heated surface (as on top of a stove) on which food is cooked
- A griddle is a piece of cooking equipment. In the industrial world usually it is a flat plate of metal (usually aluminium, stainless steel or cast iron). In the non-industrial world, and in traditional cultures, the griddle may be a stone or brick slab or tablet.
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
Hey griddle griddle, the cat and the fiddle
Which I promptly scraped off. Zen I seasoned ze steel, mwaha-ha-ha
My newest creation - Grilled KimCheese!
fun girl cooking games online
cooking venison ribs
cooking mama play
cooking classes thailand
slow cooking temperature
cooking recipes one person
all natural cooking recipes
games to cooking
cooking pot in coconut oil
- 10:42 -