MUSIC SAXOPHONE. SAXOPHONE
Music saxophone. Notes on the trumpet. Noblet metal clarinet.
- sax: a single-reed woodwind with a conical bore
- A member of a family of metal wind instruments with a single-reed mouthpiece, used esp. in jazz and dance music
- The saxophone (also referred to as the sax) is a conical-bored transposing musical instrument that is a member of the woodwind family. Saxophones are usually made of brass and played with a single-reed mouthpiece similar to that of the clarinet.
- (saxophonist) a musician who plays the saxophone
- an artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner
- any agreeable (pleasing and harmonious) sounds; "he fell asleep to the music of the wind chimes"
- musical activity (singing or whistling etc.); "his music was his central interest"
- The art or science of combining vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion
- The vocal or instrumental sound produced in this way
- A sound perceived as pleasingly harmonious
Toshihisa Ogushi 7310-3 9180
Saxophone player of the Tokyo Sinfonietta;
With Rica Narimoto and members of Tokyo Sinfonietta;
Conservatorium van Amsterdam, Amsterdam,
September 8th, 2009;
International Gaudeamus Music Week;
all rights reserved: co broerse
"Music is what feelings sound like."
Saxophone awaiting a musician.
Someone once said "Music is what feelings sound like." Make a photo of something musical to illustrate the quote today.
guitar string notes chart
sheet music on guitar
free musical instrument clipart
free trumpet sheet music christmas
guitar hero metallica downloadable content
guitar pro midi files
violin repair books
history of the bass clarinet
trumpet fanfare sheet music