EPIPHONE VIOLIN BASS - EPIPHONE VIOLIN
EPIPHONE VIOLIN BASS - COOL MANDOLIN SONGS.
Epiphone Violin Bass
- The Epiphone Company is a musical instrument manufacturer founded in 1873 by Anastasios Stathopoulos. Epiphone was bought by Chicago Music Company, who also owned Gibson Guitar Corporation, in 1957. Epiphone was Gibson's main rival in the archtop market.
- bowed stringed instrument that is the highest member of the violin family; this instrument has four strings and a hollow body and an unfretted fingerboard and is played with a bow
- (violinist) a musician who plays the violin
- Violin was the first album released by violinst Vanessa-Mae. It was recorded in October 1990, near her 12th birthday, and released shortly afterwards in March 1991. Vanessa-Mae contributed her royalties from the album to the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children.
- A stringed musical instrument of treble pitch, played with a horsehair bow. The classical European violin was developed in the 16th century. It has four strings and a body of characteristic rounded shape, narrowed at the middle and with two f-shaped sound holes
- A voice, instrument, or sound of the lowest range, in particular
- Denoting the member of a family of instruments that is the lowest in pitch
- the lowest part of the musical range
- The lowest adult male singing voice
- having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range; "a deep voice"; "a bass voice is lower than a baritone voice"; "a bass clarinet"
- an adult male singer with the lowest voice
mccartney 1 aug-1965
Taken at rehearsal (August 1, 1965) for the TV show "Blackpool Night Out."
"During rehearsals Paul suddenly pushed his violin bass arond to his side and picked up his acoustic Epiphone and proceeded to mouth words to new sounds. Evidently the beginnings of a new song had entered his already fully occupied brain. He strummed a few chords, hummed to himself, and then put down his acoustic and swung his bass around off to his side. He was back with the world once more."
'63 Hofner Violin Bass ¦James¦
"Paul's Left handed '63 Hofner Violin Bass with a white pearloid pickguard!" "It's very light weight because it's made of a Spruce (Top) and has Maple (Back/Sides)." "He actually used his (1964 Rickenbacker 4001S) bass for the recording of 'Paperback Writer' but the Hofner better matches John's sunburst Epiphone Casino guitar in the video."
jose ramirez classical guitar
how to read music notation for guitar
lloyd loar mandolins
china musical instruments
sheet music books for guitar
classical guitars ebay
04.11.2011. u 13:21 •