DOMINANT VIOLIN A STRING : LISA SIMPSON SAX SONG.
Dominant Violin A String
- exercising influence or control; "television plays a dominant role in molding public opinion"; "the dominant partner in the marriage"
- (of a high place or object) Overlooking others
- Relating to or denoting heritable characteristics that are controlled by genes that are expressed in offspring even when inherited from only one parent
- dominant allele: an allele that produces the same phenotype whether its paired allele is identical or different
- Most important, powerful, or influential
- (music) the fifth note of the diatonic scale
- A stringed musical instrument of treble pitch, played with a horsehair bow. The classical European violin was developed in the 16th century. It has four strings and a body of characteristic rounded shape, narrowed at the middle and with two f-shaped sound holes
- Violin was the first album released by violinst Vanessa-Mae. It was recorded in October 1990, near her 12th birthday, and released shortly afterwards in March 1991. Vanessa-Mae contributed her royalties from the album to the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children.
- bowed stringed instrument that is the highest member of the violin family; this instrument has four strings and a hollow body and an unfretted fingerboard and is played with a bow
- (violinist) a musician who plays the violin
- bowed stringed instrument: stringed instruments that are played with a bow; "the strings played superlatively well"
- Be arranged in a long line
- Hang (something) so that it stretches in a long line
- Thread (a series of small objects) on a string
- thread on or as if on a string; "string pearls on a string"; "the child drew glass beads on a string"; "thread dried cranberries"
- a lightweight cord
Dominant Bus gets the Maltese treatment.
Customised in the way only the Maltese seem to be able to do is this Dominant Bus bodied Ford R1014. Much better to tell intending passengers what lies beneath the bonnet, rather than where the bus is going! I plucked this shot out to go with a comment made by 'preselected' on my posting of the Bedford Dominant bus a few pictures ago. EBY 595 at the time of this shot in 2003 appears to be Leyland powered ... as was the vast majority of the island's 'fleet' at the time. The Leyland 400 series and it's derivatives had become the engine of choice as supplies of AEC 505s began to dry up.
Dominant Bus - interior.
Looking towards the front... as if to state the obvious. The stainless steel 'stubbers' on the seat backs are a throwback to a bygone age when smoking was deemed acceptable in a bus. The clean functional lines, and airy spacious feel even with full length lage racks is notable. Traditional Treadmaster flooring covers the entire gangway and seating is provided in adequate comfort for 53 within an 11m body. It is authentically preserved as it's sliding windows rattle incessantly, something which affected almost all Dominant Buses.
tenor saxophone books
rogue f style mandolin
selmer bundy ii alto sax
how to play classical guitar for beginners
violin repair books
trumpet duets sheet music
alto saxophone lesson