ANTIQUE FLORAL BEDDING - LARGE PETAL FLOWER - LARGE BOUQUET OF ROSES.
Antique Floral Bedding
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- old-timer: an elderly man
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- Coverings for a bed, such as sheets and blankets
- Straw or similar material for animals to sleep on
- (bed) a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep; "he sat on the edge of the bed"; "the room had only a bed and chair"
- bedding material: material used to provide a bed for animals
- A base or bottom layer
- bedclothes: coverings that are used on a bed
- Decorated with or depicting flowers
- Of flora or floras
- resembling or made of or sestive of flowers; "an unusual floral design"
- relating to or associated with flowers; "floral organs"
- Of flowers
- of or relating to the plant life in a particular region; "characteristic alpine floral elements"
Ornate Plaster Medallion
Gilded ornate plaster ceiling medallion and chandelier in the upstairs hall of the Collinwood Inn Bed & Breakfast, Oneida, New York.
The Collinwood Inn. It is the nation's first and (as far as we know) only Dark Shadows themed bed and breakfast offering comfortable lodging in a unique gothic atmosphere filled with antiques and various Dark Shadows memorabilia. Located approximately half an hour east of Syracuse, the Collinwood Inn offers the visitor a choice of five bedrooms; four of which are named after a character from the 1960's Dark Shadows television show, and one called the West Wing. All rooms have a private bathroom with shower, and two
also have a relaxing jacuzzi tub with room for two. And be warned, just like its television counterpart, this Collinwood also has its dark secrets and restless spirits! But don't let that stop you from relaxing in the 1897 drawing room or enjoying a delicious home-cooked morning meal in the grand dining room. Hosted by two fun-loving Dark Shadows aficionados, Brian and Gerry Gray, the inn also offers guests plenty of chills and thrills, private screenings of Dark Shadows movies, exciting murder mystery weekends (Collinwood style!), a delicious breakfast menu, seances and surprises, and a chance to experience one of the most unique B & B lodgings in the country.
The house is located at 302 Main Street, Oneida, New York.
De Paul Queen Room
A floral design in shades of blue and a view of our backyard gardens make this a charmingly warm room. A queen size brass bed, antique vanity, and a hand mirror collection are featured. There is a full size private bathroom with both a tub and shower. De Paul is daughter Stephanie's family name.
Sunday - Thursday $115.00, Weekends & Holidays $129.00
blooms flower delivery
free floral delivery
red and orange wedding flowers
orange flower girl dresses
spring flower types
flower bouquets weddings
wedding table flower